- Ensuring quality assurance and compliance within the organization.
- Responsible in process documentation, internal audits and organization-wide process compliance under the various quality standards such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 standards or regulations such as Private Education Act, WDA or any our quality standards as and when decided by the management
- Revamp Service Excellence framework to enhance customer service experience
- Assisting in total quality management in particular ISO 9001, OHSAS 18000 etc
- Ensuring over-all process adherence within the organisation
- Revamp Service Excellence framework
- Conducting regular/monthly internal audits
- Tracking of monitoring of Corrective Action Requests
- Updating, maintaining, analysing and reporting of Quality Key Performance Indicators
- Process documentation and update such as SOPs and WIs.
- Assisting in compliance under PE Act and or any other compliance standards
- Provide other admin support relating to quality when necessary
- Attend to ad-hoc matters assigned by reporting officer.
Key Performance Expectations
- Improvement in customer service experience
- Ensuring organisation-wide process-compliance under the various quality standards or regulatory requirements
- Effective maintenance, update and documentation of SOPs
- Meeting of organization requirements in carrying out, following-up and tracking internal audits
- Clearing of external audits and inspections
Key Job Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Report Writing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Tasks and people-oriented
- Team player
- Quality Management skills
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Technical skills: Knowledge of quality standards such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and regulative requirements such as PE Act.
- Diploma in Quality Engineering or related quality management qualifications preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience, customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Internal audit experience
Interested applicants, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.