- Assisting in total quality management (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 etc)
- Ensuring overall process adherence within the org.
- Conducting regular/ monthly internal audits.
- Tracking of monitoring of Corrective Action Requests
- Updating, maintaining, analyzing and reporting of Quality Key Performance Indicators
- Process and update documentation such as Standard of Operation (SOPs)
- Assisting in compliance under PE Act and/or any other compliance standards
- Provide admin support relating to quality when necessary
- Attend to ad-hoc matters assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Diploma in Quality Engineering or related qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Internal audit experience
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual
- A team player
- Candidates who are able to start work immediately or within short notice are preferred
Interested applicants, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.