- Project management: Define project objectives with clients and understand client requirements; conduct project planning; manage resources, timeline and costing to ensure projects meet project objectives and client requirements; highlight risks / issues that may arise; see a project from start to finish.
- Sales support: Provide support to sales team in acquiring new projects; this may include developing proposals, costing and proposed plans and resources (e.g. training programmes, relevant trainers, and training dates).
- Client outreach & industry management: Expand and contribute to Next U’s client and industry outreach efforts
- Stakeholder relationship management: Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including coordination of trainer and classroom allocation, training schedules, training materials and providing information as required
- Reporting: Understand reporting requirements and manage reporting timelines and submission to internal and external stakeholders (Finance, Ops, SSG, e2i) in a timely and accurate manner
- Internal administration & support: Provide support in administration of the departmental goals as required, which may include support in marketing products and services, managing operational issues, etc.
- Programme review: Participate in and assist in reviewing training courseware to ensure that they meet market and client requirements
- Minimum Degree
- Typically 3 years and above of project management experience, consulting experience
- Experience in training, operations, or related capacities also advantageous
- Must be self-motivated, open to changes and a team player
Interested applicants, please send your CV to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.