- Planning, development and production of quality curriculum materials in the areas of leadership and business management.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions for new curriculum materials.
- Conduct training to sales personnel on the new product (curriculum) for effective selling.
- Review current curriculum to ensure they meet the intended objectives and requirements.
- Identify and lead a team of associate developers who will assist in courseware developement.
- Understand and assess clients' training needs and expectations and to deisgn appropriate learning solutions in relation to the organizational business and performance objectives.
- Act as an instructional design subject matter expert.
- Min Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 Years of related working experience
- WSQ Diploma in Adult and Continue Education (DACE) is required
Interested applicants, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.