You will be responsible to develop, manage and grow new business streams from new and key corporate accounts through, partnership and collaboration with various industry players for training programs.
- Develop, manage and grow new business streams from new and key corporate accounts through partnership and collaboration with various industry players for training programs
- Manage all aspects of corporate accounts in selling customized and value added products and services.
- Follow-up customers’ queries; handle customers’ daily transactions (e.g. online transaction, corporate registration and etc)
- Work closely with various business units to achieve sales target and KPI
- Building rapport and maintain good relationship with customers
- Provide weekly sales forecast report to managers
- Identify and work with industry organizations and strategic partners to develop joint marketing programs to increase sales
On top of that, candidates with experience in leading a team may be considered for Assistant Sales Manager which includes the following job scopes:
- Hold individual sales target
- Manage Corporate Strategic Accounts
- Manage a team of Accounts Managers and Sales Admin
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- At least 3 – 5 years of sales experience
- Experience in corporate sales account management and achievement of sales targets
- Confident in engaging the management of private and public sector organisations
- Experience in preparing tender proposals will be an added advantage
- Candidates with customer service and relationship management experience are welcomed to apply
Interested applicants, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.