This course is developed to enable workers in the manufacturing industry understand the selection of proper measurement procedures and perform the required measurement tasks in their daily work.
This WSQ module is suitable for technicians, backroom staff (administrative etc) in the manufacturing industry.
Completed PSLE and are able to speak, read and write in basic English
Participants with the following competency ratings from the Employability Skills System (ESS) are eligible:
16 hours (2 days) inclusive of assessment hours
Prepare for work activities
Select appropriate measurement procedures
Perform required measurements
Demonstrate basic handling and storage of measurement devices
Theory – Knowledge, Comprehension & Discussion
Practical – Role-play, demonstration & case study
Assessment – Trainee assessment will be conducted throughout the course
Teacher:Student ratio is 1:20
Practical and oral/wirtten tests (1 hour) are conducted at the end of the training course.
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
Prices are subject to changes and other LHUB miscellaneous fees
Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
Course reference code in SkillsConnect: CRS-Q-0006659-MF
Skills Development Fund (SDF) and SkillsFuture Funding:
· Participants must attend at least 75% of the course, complete the exam with a pass or competent result.
· Online applications are not applicable for companies applying funding with Absentee Payroll.
· Workforce Training Support (WTS) funding only applies to trainee who is 35 years old and above with a monthly income of $1,900 and below.
For Company Registration:
· Customers who are applying funding for trainee(s), please submit Training Grant applications in SkillsConnect website before registration.
· Training Grant number is to be submitted together with the registrations.
· Payment for the course must be using company cheque or via GIRO.
· For more information on SDF Training Grant application, please click here
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
· NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
*UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.