The course integrates Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills and covers the following:
1. clarify or request clarification;
2. respond appropriately to common personal information questions;
3. receive and respond to instructions;
4. identify or use appropriate language in social situation;
5. ask for, give or clarify directions;
6. interpret advertisements, labels, charts and price tags in selecting goods and services;
7. interpret and use maps for travel needs;
8. interpret clock time;
9. identify the months of the year and the days of the week;
10. read, interpret and follow directions on public signs and building directories;
11. interpret general work-related vocabulary;
12. record information on forms, charts and checklists.
Statement of Attainment (SOA) from SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for Workplace Literacy
Prices does not include Pre- assessment fees (if applicable) and other LHUB miscellaneous fees. All prices are inclusive of GST.
Price rounded to the nearest cent and are subject to changes.
Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be an union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.