Career success comes from making sound choices for yourself.
When it comes to learning and development especially for small and medium enterprises, it can be a little
challenging when you need to balance your training budget, allocate critical team resource for training and
quickly develop the IT team capabilities when project arises.
Fret not, we can help lower your operating costs and meet your business requirements by providing some
Funding and Savings Schemes
- Learn about various funding and savings schemes employer sponsored training
Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) Scheme
- Enjoy 400% tax deductions/allowances or 60% cash payout for investing in training of your employees.
WDA Funded Courses
- Popular courses such as PMP, CAPM, ITIL Foundation, CCNA, MCSA, Oracle Database, Oracle Java, Apple Mac OS X Administration, etc
Oracle Learning Credits
- Reduce training costs with volume discounts
- Buy learning credits in bulk and simplify Purchase Order process
National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF)
- Map IT job roles and capabilities
- Plan career progression and training programmes
ICT Professional Conversion Programme (PCP)
- Place-and-Train scheme for Network Administrator (Cisco) and Software Developer (Java) job roles
- Get funding for classroom training and salary support for On-the-Job training
Private Training / Customised Training
- Flexible, tailored and cost-effective.
- Training can be delivered at our site or at your company site.
- Content is tailored to match your specific business needs.
- You set the date - you set the time.
End-User Adoption Training
- Are you rolling out a new software in your organisation? Plan your end-user training strategy!
- Maximise your ROI on software investments and improve your organisation's productivity with end-user adoption training
- e.g. MS Office 2016, Office 365, Windows 10, SharePoint, Oracle BI 11g Analysis & Dashboards, Oracle E-Business Suite BI Publisher, Oracle Universal Content Management 11g, etc