Business leaders and CEOs have an ability to balance the many different, often competing, stakeholder demands. Unfortunately, many great HR leaders derail as they climb the corporate ladder through a lack of understanding or skills in this area.
16 Training Hours
Please refer to course schedule here.
What are you trying to achieve?
– strategy and vision definition
Where are you currently?
– current reality and gap analysis between current reality and ideal future state
Who are your stakeholders?
– mapping of stakeholders
Understanding different people
– individual differences and influencing
– different influencing strategies and their usage
Behaviours to make the strategies work
– applying requisite leadership skills for influencing and managing stakeholders, including board level
- HR Business Savvy Skills
- The Influential HR and Stakeholders Management
- HR as an Organisational Coach-Mentor
- Strategic HR Analytics and Reporting
S$ 1,480 (before funding & GST)
S$ 843.60 after e2i funding (inclusive of GST)*
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to *$250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme). *Conditions apply
Please visit our website at http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg for more information. Funding for approved courses only.
How to Register:
Please send an email to: email@example.com