On completion of this module, participant will be able to identify roles, responsibilities and development opportunities in cleaning industry, follow basic environmentally friendly cleaning practices and adhere to basic preventive maintenance cleaning practices
General cleaning personnel deployed at residential housing estates, office complexes, shopping mall, airports, MRT stations, bus depots including residential and commercial complexes
1. Identify roles, responsibilities and development opportunities in cleaning industry
2. Follow basic environmentally friendly cleaning practices
3. Adhere to basic preventive maintenance cleaning practices
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
Course reference code in SkillsConnect: CRS-Q-0023033-CLG
For company sponsored trainee who is Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident, up to 90% funding is available from:
· Skills Connect: www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
· NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
*UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.